GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Jason Aschle... Just joined the forums last night. I am located in Paso Robles California, drive a 97' Yukon daily. A few mods include a Cognito Motorsports lift, Powerdyne supercharger, Chameleon pearl ghost flames, huge system, etc. etc.... My wife drives an 03' Tahoe which is all factory other than lowered on 22" Centerlines. I am a huge Camaro enthusiast, owning 4 currently (69',73',and two 91's), also a 57' Chevy that I am building for my wife. Too many toys, but I can't part with any of them :insane:

Anyways, enough of that.... Chat with you all on the forums.

Jason

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to you both! I actually found this site a few weeks back looking for pictures of that show in Santa Maria.... Pretty good feeling seeing your truck being photographed.

David, I "think" I figured out how to post pics finally 8^)

Jason

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
1BAD9T7 said:
Thanks to you both! I actually found this site a few weeks back looking for pictures of that show in Santa Maria.... Pretty good feeling seeing your truck being photographed.

David, I "think" I figured out how to post pics finally 8^)

Jason
haha, good deal then Jason. Your Tahoe has been looking good, anything new planned for it? Oh yeah, when are you going to be out at Famoso?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
thats a baddass yukon you got there :head: welcome to the site!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jason what you do for a system when we were in there in grover beach you didnt have any thing. any way welcome over here truck still looks great

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put quite a bit in it... Mainly:

Kenwood head unit
MB Quarts in all the doors
Audiobahn high current amps
Audiobahn subs (3 10" alumq10)
Pheonix Gold 15 farad cap
2 Optima red tops
Powermaster 213 amp alt. (need to install it, been sitting for months)

etc....

I think it sounds pretty good, but I need to build brackets for the alternater, the amps suck the power like you would not believe! I figured with two batteries, the freakin' 15 farad cap, etc. it would be fine... wrong.... The alt. mounts differant than stock with the supercherger brakets, so I have to fab something up to hold it there since the case is bigger than the factory unit, then get a longer belt.

Jason

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome! I will be sure to give updates as they are finished...

Jason

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Blown Daily
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts