GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im from indy, i have been lookin for a fullsize forum for awhile, ive been reading on s10 forums and they get old fast, especially when you dont have a s10, but yeah, i have a 93 c1500 extended cab and i have BIG plans for it, interior starts here in a week or so when materials get here to my house, and paint comes by the middle of summer hopefully, a 383 stroker motor is also in the mix but dont know if it will happen anytime soon. feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions for me, and if there is anyone eles from indy. . . lata guys

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Welcome to the site...sounds like your truck is off to a good start...keep us updated and get us some pics...

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Welcome to the site, sounds like your truck will be pretty damn sweet :head2:

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
hell yeah man, im from indiana...im way down south tho im near evansville...its good that other people from indiana are starting to get on here...i need to get a gmfs sticker on my truck but when i wear my gmfullsize.com t-shirt they are like what does that say i dont get it....im like ugh nevermind

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill get some pictures here soon, i need to clean it up alittle, my rims look like crap, ive been so busy working i havent had time to polish them, but ill post some pics soon. lata guys

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Welcome to the party pal! :)

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
My quotes are all true!!!

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
wassup brandon... i used to live in mooresville and speedway... actually i graduated from mooresville in 99... welcome to GMFS...

sucka!... heheheh.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts