GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats goin on guys? just got my 03 silverado in feb. always owned s10s and blazers, first time in a fullsize.

truck is a 2wd single cab short bed in arrival blue. so far ive added a steel rollpan, crystal eyes mirrors, 4" belltech drop kit, extang tonneau cover, spintech exhaust, street scene speed grille, 22" gA 6.6's on 265/40-22 falken tires, sirius satellite radio, kenwood cd, garmin touch screen gps, hardwired radar detector, and a bunch of other lil crap. i also bought the SS bumper cover but it seems like every silverado out there has it, so i think im going with a different style bumper cover, so im selling the SS cover i have.

anyways, heres some pix:

stock:

now:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
where in MA? theres quite a few of us running around

·
Tharf is my hero :read:
1,049 Posts
ah, another Masshole. Welcome to the asylum.

·
Tharf is my hero :read:
1,049 Posts
You must be near me then. Im in Taunton up near 495

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Welcome from NH

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Real nice truck mang

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im from whitman, i use to drive thru stoughton goin to canton for school when i went to that campus, and im usually on 495 headed to attleboro some weekends.

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i use to have a place in NH in gilford (right up the street from weirs beach, laconia) im probably shootin up there this summer, cant wait.

thanks guys

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
nice truck. looks a lot like mine. but i'm 4wd.

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice bruins licence plate man! id get one but the bruins suck because of jeremy jacobs, greediest sports owner out there. i went to the av's game this past season, friggen lost 2-0. how much do they go for anyways? i was lookin into the pats plate.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
nice bruins licence plate man! id get one but the bruins suck because of jeremy jacobs, greediest sports owner out there. i went to the av's game this past season, friggen lost 2-0. how much do they go for anyways? i was lookin into the pats plate.
how much do the license plates go? umm...i think i paid like 40 bucks for it. most of the money goes to youth hockey.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts