GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered today, browsed around the site for awhile and it looks awesome. I'm currently a senior at Plymouth State University studying Criminal Justice. In the summers I go back home to the southern part of the state. I drive an 03 Silverado Z71 ECSB, 5.3, arrival blue with silver two tone. It currently has a predator programmer, k&n drop in, 35% tint, welded in Flowmaster 40 series and 20" centerline wheels which should arrive this week. I bought the truck for cheap as a salvage and fixed it, big improvement from the 03 Toyota Tacoma TRD I had before. If anybody here rides sleds and posts on HCS you may recognize me.:bowtie:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
welcome, from Mass :head:

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, I figured I wouldn't be the only New Englander here

·
Tharf is my hero :read:
1,049 Posts
Welcome to the asylum

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I just moved to Pelham NH from mass. Welcome sir!

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pelham is a nice area, I know a few people that live there. One happens to drive a british racing green ford ranger with lime green flames, quite distinctive and ugly.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Pelham is a nice area, I know a few people that live there. One happens to drive a british racing green ford ranger with lime green flames, quite distinctive and ugly.
I will keep an eye out for that one. When school is out for you guys we should head over to the track in Epping it seems like a lot of people in our area are joining the site we should have a GMFS meet sometime.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hello from Southern Maine. Criminal justice huh? Nice one, what exactly would you like to do? Small world, my lady went to Plymouth State.

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HankScorpio, as long as the weather holds out I'm going to be in Epping on Friday, I know a kid running a Saleen Mustang, Mach-1 Mustang, Lincoln Mark VIII, 13.5 second lifted duramax and a cummins. This summer I may feel the need to run mine.

2002HeavyChevy, I really just want to be a cop, maybe at some point state police. Good ol' Plymouth, known for our "academics":drunk:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts