GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello GMFullsize, my name is Patrick and I drive a 2001 Sierra C3. Been watching the forums for quite awhile, but never actually registered. Here's some pictures, lemme know what ya think!

cleanc33b.jpg

cleanc3b.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

Right now it's got Borla duals, and I've got a system in it consisting of a Pioneer DEH-P6700MP deck, Kicker 12 in a Subthump deep box, and Infinity comps (soon to be overhauled.)

·
Registered
116 Posts
welcome from MO. Seems like everybody in NY had quadrasteer lol

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts
welcome from MO. Seems like everybody in NY had quadrasteer lol
C3's aren't quadrasteer equipped.

AWD, but not 4WS.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
lol i thought a c3 was a corvette

what does c3 in denali terms?

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Lol thanks for that Matt. BTW, I'm a member of DenaliTrucks.com (1MeanC3), FullSizeChevy.com (1MeanC3), and S10Forum.com (blazercrazed), so maybe some of you, like Matt, may know me from elsewhere.

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Like Matt said above, the C3 doesn't have quadrasteer - just the AWD/6.0L. It's essentially a denali w/o the fancy rear-axle. Everything else is Identical.

As far as the C3 thing, taken from pickuptruck.com:

"The Sierra's C3 moniker is General Motors shorthand to indicate GMC's century of truck innovation (C) summed up in three qualities: performance, control and capability.

Some GMC folks also refer to the 3 to indicate that this is the third iteration of the Sierra since it was first introduced as a nameplate in 1988."

It's a pre-denali, denali ;-)

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts

GMC created an upscale version of its Sierra 1500 in 2001 called the Sierra C3. It used all-wheel drive and included the 6.0 L Vortec 6000 V8 rated at 325 hp with other upscale equipment. For 2002, the name was changed to Sierra Denali, but the specifications remained essentially the same except for the addition of Quadrasteer and was way fucking cooler because all four wheels turned and shit.

·
NVG-149 FTW!
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gmc created an upscale version of its sierra 1500 in 2001 called the sierra c3. It used all-wheel drive and included the 6.0 l vortec 6000 v8 rated at 325 hp with other upscale equipment. For 2002, the name was changed to sierra denali, but the specifications remained essentially the same except for the addition of quadrasteer and was way fucking cooler because all four wheels turned and shit.
hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
nice truck. welcome from jersey.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts