GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up

have a few buddies that have been telling me about this site, so i figured id finally get on here.

my gm is a white gmc yukon with some bolt ons

5.3 with texas speed stage 3 ls6 heads
t rex cam
built trans and rear end
full exhaust
22 inch neepers
very low
all jl audio stereo
sad to say im trying to sell it or downsize, i know ill miss it
hope to meet some of yall soon.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Welcome. TRex? really? do you have any idle clips, dyno #'s, track times? I've heard jokes about putting one in a 5.3, but never heard of anyone actually doing it.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
welcome from broken arrow

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome from lawton lol and from okcminis.com lol

and damit! didnt know that many of us for OK were on here lol

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
LOL, I hope that has the stock converter and gears. That would be hilarious. It also sounds like your idle is set to about 1200 rpm.

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Wow, i think there needs to be a Lawton meet...

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Wow, i think there needs to be a Lawton meet...
I'm not coming........ LOL just kidding.

There's a few truck guys in Lawton that don't post on this site. I just started hanging out with them. They apparently hang out at the Bank of America on Sheridan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the comments and by the way it does have a vigilante 3600 stall and 4.56 gears, I'd be down for a lawton meet

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome, from another newcastle dude (actually dont live there i live in yukon, but my parents have a house there its were i store my cars). I have a black crown vic ex-police car, a 83 camaro z28, a 2007 elanor mustang GT, 2004 dodge ram 2500, and a 2003 dodge ram 3500. Hollor if you see me or need anything man. I love the yukon man. We need some pics and stats on what you did to get it so low. Looks awesome.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome, from another newcastle dude (actually dont live there i live in yukon, but my parents have a house there its were i store my cars). I have a black crown vic ex-police car, a 83 camaro z28, a 2007 elanor mustang GT, 2004 dodge ram 2500, and a 2003 dodge ram 3500. Hollor if you see me or need anything man. I love the yukon man. We need some pics and stats on what you did to get it so low. Looks awesome.

ive seen ya in the elenor on hwy 62, looks sick.

i wish i could give specifics on how it got so low, was done when i got it, i know it needs a bag set up in the rear, it gets bumpy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Did you get it from the guy that worked at hibdon tires off 19th st.
Also PM me how much you want for it. - And some friggin pics man.:)

And if you see any of these trucks give me a wave

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0302.gif

DSC_0303.gif

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
Pics of the 07 Elanor?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts