GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am finally returning back to the GM family after a long vacation. I am currently pending purchase of a '01 Chevrolet Tahoe in Victory Red. Been surfing around on www.tahoeyukonforum.com for the past few weeks as I searched around for a vehicle and found a reference to this site. I used to own a 1972 K5 Blazer and sold it due to financial reasons so I am happy to soon be back into a new (to me) Tahoe. Thought I would say hi and introduce myself to the forums since I registered this evening. I imagine I will have the vehicle in my driveway sometime towards the middle of this week and then the modding will begin!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Welcome to the site. Im on the Tempe/Mesa border.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
welcome from San Diego

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm planning to start with the exterior. It already has wheels and a stereo system in it. While neither are what I would choose necessarily, its good enough where I can focus on other things and come back to them later. I'm looking at getting a 2500hd hood, Street Scene grille shell w/out bowtie, Street Scene 6 bumper (Silverado SS looking bumper), smooth vent caps, and led tails for starters. I'm still shopping everything out online so hopefully I can add a few more things to that list.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Welcome from PHX. Sounds like pretty good plans, post pics once you get it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had it for about a week. Here are a few pics.

After I removed the door guards and emblems.

Pics after I installed the new LED tail lights.

Intake is getting installed today (hopefully), the rest of the parts should be here today or early next week. Except for maybe the grille since that is being shipped directly from the manufacturer which usually takes a little longer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts