GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all fellow FULL size GM owners and fans. I've owned many full size GM's but currently I own a 1994 GMC Suburban K1500 with 150k original miles. It is in good shape and has a lot of things planned for it. I'm planning a new drive line, bodywork, paint, interior, etc., etc. I'm a retired / disabled firefighter originally from NY with a very loving family and friends. I have been raised to respect all no matter what so I'm very easy to get along with. I'm currently volunteering as a firefighter but can't do all to much. I also work as a dispatcher and love every bit of it. I was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2012 and unfortunately I will never be able to get rid of the cancer I have due to the cancer being in the blood plasma and bone marrow. I do not let it stop me and I push to live every day better than the last. I love talking about vehicles, baseball, hockey, firefighting, emergency medicine, and general everyday things. If anyone want to get to know me better feel free to speak up or ask me for my Facebook name. Thanks for letting me be apart of GMFS!

:wave::favorites37:

Attachments

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Welcome and props for being so upbeat despite being dealt a shitty hand. I've been out of work for 7 weeks now with a herniated disc/surgery and now recovery and just that has been awful. I couldn't imagine.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome and props for being so upbeat despite being dealt a shitty hand. I've been out of work for 7 weeks now with a herniated disc/surgery and now recovery and just that has been awful. I couldn't imagine.
Yo, and what he ^ said. Having the right attitude is the biggest part of dealing with something like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts