GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im from the pomona area.... nice to meet you all.. I work for GM, and have been around ls1tech, and performancetrucks.net for awhile, just wanted to see whats here...

I work R&D for GM and if you have any questions comments, or requests.... please feel free to shoot them to me..

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
very cool man! good to have a tech on the site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. as i said. I am on here from time to time so drop me a pm or something and ill work with ya

EDIT: I work in the new model / conceptcar design studio...

We also design alot of the new GMperformance parts.

So if theres anything you want to see or need to know... just ask

·
LAKERS N DODGERS 4 LIFE!!
628 Posts
Welcome..........good to see another So Cal'er

·
LAKERS N DODGERS 4 LIFE!!
628 Posts
Pico Rivera/Downey area

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
I'm close by too. Welcome. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha I Live In Pomona.... Out Off The 10 A Mile Or 2 Past Fairplex.... Im Always In Chino...

Theres Plenty Of Off Roading Area Out Here If You Dont Mind Pissing Off Cops

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why dont you let us in on some of the new news if there is any, on the gm/chevy trucks and the new camaro.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW TRUCKS?

THE CAMARO... IS NOT "OFFICIALLY" BEING WORKED ON...

BUT IVE SEEN A FEW COOL ENGINE COVER DESIGNS FLOATING AROUND... ALONG WITH A FEW DIFFERENT ENGINES THAT HAVE MADE THEIR WAY ONTO A CONCEPT CAMARO...

BUT LIKE I SAID WE ARE NOT "OFFICIALLY" WORKING ON A NEW CAMARO AT THIS TIME... :hmm:
:think:

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW TRUCKS?

THE CAMARO... IS NOT "OFFICIALLY" BEING WORKED ON...

BUT IVE SEEN A FEW COOL ENGINE COVER DESIGNS FLOATING AROUND... ALONG WITH A FEW DIFFERENT ENGINES THAT HAVE MADE THEIR WAY ONTO A CONCEPT CAMARO...

BUT LIKE I SAID WE ARE NOT "OFFICIALLY" WORKING ON A NEW CAMARO AT THIS TIME... :hmm:
:think:
Well dang then its not even a definite yet that they are going to release the camaro for 09?

And for the trucks just wanting to know if theres any new engines they plan on dropping in, or HP increases on the current engines? I know the style just changed so Im sure that wont happen again for awhile, unless you know of something for the next style silverado let me know :hmm:

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Welcome to the board! :shake:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts