GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm ryan, 25. just bought an 04' black crew cab 1500, 5.3, 2wd, leather, with a fabtech lift 6"? on 16s and 33s. all else is bone stock. I hail outta orange county, southern cali. ex-machanic and now law enforcement so i have good mechanical background as well as sum sound system building experience. i also own a built 96' trans am and am an active member of ls1tech.com. i love forums! can get great advise for mods and share sum laughs as well. so just wanted to say whats up and look forward to sharin with you guys as i build this bad boy. :wave:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh btw future plans for the truck include 35s on 20s with maybe a couple extra inches of lift? also a full sound system, intake, exhaust, tune, efans maybe.... plus the misc. here and there

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
another lifted 2wd member

WELCOME!!!

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
nice man you should check out the socal meet. Its a good way to meet some of the members on here. Check out the details in my sig.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys.... yes another 2wd lifted truck hehe, not for offroad but to tow the prerunner i plan to build, so looks only ;) i work that sat of the meet :(

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Well the meet is not gonna be the 8th any more.

·
3,161 Posts
Welcome from South OC. If you ever need any help on engine mods or work let me know. I have a mildly modded 2004 5.3 silverado. Don't pop me if you see me driving :D

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Wellcome from AZ.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Welcome from another So Cal member. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts