GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm new to this forum, and I look forward to sharing and learning technical information on GM full size trucks. I have a '97 GMC K2500 Suburban 6.5 turbodiesel that I use for a daily driver and towing my other toys (boat, modified Jeeps, etc.)

I live in Wentzville, MO, which is just west of Saint Louis. I work at Boeing as a Mechanical Engineer, and I enjoy wrenching, wheeling, fabricating, fishing & boating. Happy to meet you all. :shake:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Good to have ya here! :cheers:

·
Registered
343 Posts
i know wentzville man...way the hell out there! lol.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
GMCtrk said:
i know wentzville man...way the hell out there! lol.

That was a title of a George Thorogood and the Destroyers song was it not... Back to Wentzville ????? :read:

On the album, Bad to the Bone. :shake:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hit Man X said:
That was a title of a George Thorogood and the Destroyers song was it not... Back to Wentzville ????? :read:

On the album, Bad to the Bone. :shake:
ive got no idea man...all I know is that I've been out to wenzville before and there aint much out there :pow:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
LOL, well it's the first song on that album! I had to go check my album to be sure. :haha:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, I'll have to go look up the song now. I've only been here for 6 months, I moved from NJ and really like the change of pace. Nice and quiet for now, but the area is growing rapidly. Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Bowhunter
516 Posts
Wentzville USED to be "way out there". It's really grown now. STL continues to move west. My folks live in St. Charles, my brother lives in St. Peter. Welcome to the board.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts