GMC Truck Forum banner

New from STL area

904 14
Hello. I'm new to this forum, and I look forward to sharing and learning technical information on GM full size trucks. I have a '97 GMC K2500 Suburban 6.5 turbodiesel that I use for a daily driver and towing my other toys (boat, modified Jeeps, etc.)

I live in Wentzville, MO, which is just west of Saint Louis. I work at Boeing as a Mechanical Engineer, and I enjoy wrenching, wheeling, fabricating, fishing & boating. Happy to meet you all. :shake:
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
47,426 Posts
Good to have ya here! :cheers:

· HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
47,426 Posts
GMCtrk said:
i know wentzville man...way the hell out there! lol.

That was a title of a George Thorogood and the Destroyers song was it not... Back to Wentzville ????? :read:

On the album, Bad to the Bone. :shake:

· Registered
474 Posts
Hit Man X said:
That was a title of a George Thorogood and the Destroyers song was it not... Back to Wentzville ????? :read:

On the album, Bad to the Bone. :shake:
ive got no idea man...all I know is that I've been out to wenzville before and there aint much out there :pow:

· HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
47,426 Posts
LOL, well it's the first song on that album! I had to go check my album to be sure. :haha:

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool, I'll have to go look up the song now. I've only been here for 6 months, I moved from NJ and really like the change of pace. Nice and quiet for now, but the area is growing rapidly. Thanks for the warm welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.