GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I've been on some other truck boards for about a year or so, just joined this one. It seems to be a good call, this website is pretty big. I have an 86 C-10 Silverado, waiting on a 4.8, or 5.3, or 6.0 transplant in the future and an 06 Silverado M5, hopefully going to a 5.3 or 6.0. Someday maybe even a T56. The new DD is in the sig and I look foreward to waisting time here.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Georgia.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
welcome...nice DD.

I love WI btw...got a bunch of Family in Eau Claire, Mondovi, and Eleva:head2:

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome...nice DD.

I love WI btw...got a bunch of Family in Eau Claire, Mondovi, and Eleva:head2:
sweet, yeah it's really nice up here, sunny and 64 today, feels like 80 though. Eau Claire is a short drive from me, I live in LaCrosse.

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
sweet, yeah it's really nice up here, sunny and 64 today, feels like 80 though. Eau Claire is a short drive from me, I live in LaCrosse.
Welcome! I went to school in La Crosse, back down about 30 miles north of milwaukee now tho.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,518 Posts
Welcome I am from just out side Milwaukee. It is nice out buy you I go riding out there alot

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet, I'll be up there for a wedding this summer, I'm looking forward to it. I hate Florida :jester:

Ever been to the brewery :drunk: good stuff...

Yeah, Honey Weis is great. We are a massivly alcoholic city. Thanks for all of the hospitality. I see it was worth the time to wander over to this site. :head:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts