GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting to see if he can sell my wife's Element, so if he can, this is ours at an even trade. It's an 05 Denali with 32,000 miles. Was previously hit in front passenger side and repaired. There's still work to be done on the truck and the hood/fender/bumper up front won't have that massive gap once we get it. The 22's don't come on it for that price, they're $1,500 more. I'm calling tomorrow to check on 22" u2-55's and 22" Niche Roma's for it, and then doing a 2/3 drop.

We left from the lake this weekend to pic it up, so had to drag the boat back to his shop to get my truck back when we were done so it was a perfect opportunity for some shots.

DSC_7345.jpg

DSC_7344.jpg

DSC_7346.jpg

DSC_7347.jpg

DSC_7348.jpg

DSC_7349.jpg

·
Resident Metal Head
5,528 Posts
it haul your boat better than your Sierra does?

Looks nice btw
I don't care for the rims, but they are okay.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure does.... My truck just seems to struggle constantly, not to mention it sags almost 4" in the rear. I'm just waiting for seanhawk to come off his bags soon to put on my truck. The rear air-ride on this thing helped out big time.

·
Registered
6,905 Posts
Nice lookin Denali John. The boat makes me :drool:

·
pro grade member
2,264 Posts
nice denali, like the rims too! good luck with it

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
are those wheels OEM? I think Ive seen them on a few NNBS SUVs

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys.... I think the wheels are OEM GM Accessories. Not something you'd get from the factory, but bought as an accessory. Anthony I did'nt see it before it was wrecked, but I know it got a new passenger front door, fender, bumper, and maybe a hood.

Sam, that's true... Seems like the boat is always hooked up. The boat was at the camper for the weekend, we left the camper to go get the Denali, left my truck at this guy's shop, drove back to the camper and stayed the night, then this morning, took the Denali back on the way home. When we took it back, it was on the way, so we brought the boat home too, so I didn't really go out of the way to tow the boat around.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
jealous. i want one of those baaad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts