GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YO!, hows it going. I am a long time reader that finaly joined. Yeah I know I am a slacker and or leecher.

:gmfs: anyways.....I am in the south bay area, CA. west side! lol...I got my '03 GMC Sierra stepside truck back end of june 03. been modding it ever since. Taken a couple of breaks...like right now I am having my 20's re-paired and cromed. :p so I am pimpin some 04 escalade 17's for now.

anywho just wanted to say hello.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Welcome to GMFS! Glad you could make it over, truck looks really good :D

I have a question for you...its about your cousins truck. Do you know how he got the reflectors out of his denali lights? I'd love to know. I actually posted a pic of his truck that i got out of a magazine when the site first opened because of the denali lights :cheers:

That is the one i'm talking about :)

Once again, welcome aboard :gmfs:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Y2KSierra said:
I have a question for you...its about your cousins truck. Do you know how he got the reflectors out of his denali lights? I'd love to know. I actually posted a pic of his truck that i got out of a magazine when the site first opened because of the denali lights :cheers:
You mean this truck? Yeah if you see it go ahead and steal stuff off it...as my cousin sold it last year to pay for his new house. I belive its down in the San Diego area, some army dude owns it now.

I took that picture...LOL :burnout: But on the news front, my cousin sold his subaru wrx 04 and bought a brand new 04 gmc sierra extended cab silver! so I can wait to see whats going to do now.

I found this link that can explain how to: headlightmod.htm

Hope that helps out, it seems like alot of work and I have seen some bad headlights afterwards. Am I willing to do it? no I will pay someone to do it for me. I suck at silicone.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
atomoverride said:
I took that picture...LOL :burnout:

I found this link that can explain how to: headlightmod.htm

Hope that helps out, it seems like alot of work and I have seen some bad headlights afterwards.
lol thanks for the link...but i wrote that article and took those photos while i did it about 6 months ago :D You can also find a copy of it at our GMFS Tech Page :cool:

I'm hoping to get my hands on some denalis very soon :naughty:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and were you talking about this magazine? He is currently still in sport truck today as part of the Raceline ad that is in every one.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do "get around" :p didnt know a member wrote that, way cool article man. I love it, but after some looking on the web I did find a place selling the denali projection headlights for cheaper than OEM gm ones.

oh and did I mention they already dont have the reflector in them.

So 300$ on ebay for 450$ from dealership with reflector for a set. or buy these without the reflector and for 280$? hmmm tough choice. :eek:wned2:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
atomoverride said:
So 300$ on ebay for 450$ from dealership with reflector for a set. or buy these without the reflector and for 280$? hmmm tough choice. :eek:wned2:
The only bad part is they have that nasty blue projector in there :rice:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
00Silverado said:
The only bad part is they have that nasty blue projector in there :rice:
With xenon lights I dont think they will be all that bad. I still think I am going to buy them, as just about every freaking BMW in my area has high blue ish lights and they dont get tickets.

The OEM ones kinda have a blueish glow to them.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
atomoverride said:
With xenon lights I dont think they will be all that bad. I still think I am going to buy them, as just about every freaking BMW in my area has high blue ish lights and they dont get tickets.

The OEM ones kinda have a blueish glow to them.

Thats cool, you have a nice looking truck, glad to have you on the site :cheers:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Welcome to the site. I wanna see some pics of your truck. We have seen some of ur cousins truck, now wheres urs?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RedneckDude said:
Welcome to the site. I wanna see some pics of your truck. We have seen some of ur cousins truck, now wheres urs?
Um I am going to have to say that little link under my signature? My Truck @ Cardomain.com :anitoof: silly goose.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts