GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am new to this site but not the custom truck scene. I have had a bit of it all from draggin @$$ to nose bleed rides. I currently have two rides and am planning to get a third. Have a 2007 Trailblazer SS and a bagged 1995 Chevy showtruck. I will be putting the 1995 Showtruck in the for sale section of this site as soon as I get adequate permission. Planning to turbo the TBSS soon and also planning to pickup my new FJ Cruiser 4x4 next week. The new FJ is the only reason I am looking to sell my show truck. I like my rides staying in the garage if you know what I mean! ;)

Here are a few pics of my rides:
pic of the truck before it was pinstriped last month by Skratch

pic of the pin-up girl on the tailgate (nostalgic look)

main piece on hood

side shot of hood

Skratch doing his thing

The TBSS aka "Black Marlin"

6.0 LS2 (fits nicely under the hood)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Nice rides. Welcome to the jungle.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am also the President of North Texas Truck Club. We have meets at least twice a month where members and non-members can hangout. I will start posting the information here as well. Hope to meet some of you in person!

-Josh

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the info!!

Had the truck for sale on a couple other sites...was asking $13k obo. Had a bunch of people saying they have the money if I would take 10k or less...let's see who can put the money where their mouth is...

First $9,500 takes it home!!

Here are the specs on it...

Engine: 5.7 liter (custom exhaust)

Paint: PPG Flat Black w/ Custom Pinstriping and Pin-up by Skratch

Wheels: 22" BIGG - The Game (gloss black w/ polished lip)

Tires: New Pirelli Scorpion Z (approx 800 miles on them)

Suspension: Bagged w/ FBSS, Parallel 4-link w/ panhard bar, Slam HS8 bags, Tubular Front Control Arms, PS Switch Box, Dakota Digital Gauges, 9 gallon tank, dual 3/4 HP compressors

Stereo: Panasonic CQ-VAD7200U (DVD/NAV unit), Dolby Digital Processor, RE10 (ported, 1.57ft^3 @ 36hz), RE Audio 6.5 Component Set, PPI 46.1 2-ways, 2 x MTX RT202

Security: Autopage Alarm, remote start, smart windows

Interior: Very Clean Tan/black interior, powered air seats, power windows and locks

Other Mods: Chrome Smoothie Front Bumper w/ French License Plate, molded Sir Michael's Stell roll pan, hide-a-way hitch w/ flip up license plate, Smoothed out bed rails (no post holes), tailgate handle relocated w/ smoothie gate

This truck has won many awards including Tough Truck of Texas award @ 2007 Dallas Autorama.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts