GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Pete, Im an Owner/Operator Repossesor. I live in this sewer we call Chicago. I drive an 06 GMC Seirra SLT 3500 CC/DRW w/ a Duramax. I've had the truck since Aug 06 and just flipped 36k today....... :D

Im in to all types of crap....Cars,trucks,bikes,boats....You name it. Im a self proclaimed fabricator and have a slight knack for graphic design and engineering. My mind moves a mile a minute and sufice to say....so does my truck :evil:

Ill post pics in the members ride's section and Im only a newb here Im well awear of the wonderfull search button and will use it as much as needed

Thanks

·
Team White!
446 Posts
welcome from NW chicago suburbs!:bowtie:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
welcome to the party, everybody knows IL is where its goin down :crazy:

Dave

·
Team White!
446 Posts
What up! I live off RT47 & I90.......
trying to think were that is, i think 47 runs to the west of me, I cant see how that ends up in the city?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
trying to think were that is, i think 47 runs to the west of me, I cant see how that ends up in the city?
I live in Huntly.....now...I move all around the nothern/western Subs....I work in the northside of Chicago and cover most of the northern and northwestern subs (Including McHenry :anitoof: ) Sorry to mis-represent were I live,I didnt think their be so many locals on the board and was just genaralizing :D

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Ah, just down the road a hair, give me a call next time your in mchenry, (309-678-9949) we gotta get some pics of our trucks (maybe a fake repo towing mine? lol)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts