GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's what's up. I saw some one from here post on cardomain.com and I figured I would check things out. Seems to be pretty nice forums. Well, I'll start out: My name is Chad. I'm 19yrs old. and I have a horrible obsession with my truck. I have a 03 Chevy 2500HD LT CC SB w/ duramax/allison. 6" RCD lift, 18x10 weld evo velociti 8 XT's, and 35x13 nitto terra grapplers. for performance I have added 4" SS exhaust system, AFE stage II intake, and the Edge/attitude programmer. I have a billet grill and bowtie and I painted my grill shell to match the truck. I have a bedrug, century bedcover, VR SS tailgate straps, SS nerf bars, and Super Diesel beefy tie rods.

In the near future I plan on adding a custom hood and do the SS front bumper cover. and towards the end of the summer I'm gonna have my tranny built by either ats or suncoast, so I can turn up the power even more. Before I lifted the truck I was turnin 9.30's @ 78mph in the 8th mile in 2wd with stock air intake. If I would have launched in 4wd with a little boost and had my air intake, I should have turn 9.10 9.00 with that mph. I hope by the end of the summer to be able to turn low 8's in the 8th. and a low 13 in the 1/4mile.

here's a few pics.

I have more pics if anyones is interested. I also have some pics of the lift install. thanks for checking out my truck.

-Chad-

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
sweet truck man, sounds like you have some serious plans in store keep us up to date man, and welcome to site

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Welcome to the site

Nice truck you have there :head:

:gmfs:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KOEHRSENLB said:
hehe that would be badass to see a lifted truck run a low 13. welcome to the site dude, nasty truck
there was a guy at muncie last year that was running mid 12's with the same truck that had more lift and bigger tires. he was runnin like 12.60's. it was insane.

-Chad-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts