GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AK's and Chevrolets
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys and gals :anitoof: ? Well as the title states im new to the forum and the whole full size truck scene, for those that might know me im an active member over on the Impala Forums, so im a die hard Chevy fan :bowtie: . I just purchased a OBS 1995 Chevy Suburban with the TBI engine and im looking forward to doing a few things to it in the future. I have already hooked up the system in it, so now it's on to the body work and things of that nature. I look forward to talking with you guys, and hearing your input on my project :worship: . I havent' got a chance to upload pics of the burb yet, but here are a few of the SS. :head:
J

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaysimpala

·
AK's and Chevrolets
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Found a few, but I will post some of the install as soon as I get a chance.
J

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
hey JAYO! i know you!!! i was Impalass017 on NAISSO and all the other forums. I am apart of AZISSO as well. I dont have the Impala anymore though.

Welcome to this site! it totally rocks!! how did the house hunting go?.. i remember you were looking for one at the time.

·
AK's and Chevrolets
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was up man? The hunting turned out nice, check out my Impala page for pics of the crib......Azisso? Thats right, you know my boy E-Dogg (Edward)....Damn small world. Good to know there are peeps here as well....
J

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:welcome: to GMFS

:rocking: 94-96 Impalas ROCK :rocking: My dad has one...he is always going on about how its the best car he's own since the 60s...plus I don't mind driving it around :anitoof:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts