GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy from Illinois just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a second generation Fireman and have been born and bred GM all my life! I've had a 01 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, 04 Chevy silverado 1500, and 06 Chevy silverado 2500hd, I've recently made the switch to a 07 GMC Sierra, and so far so good!

·
Banned
921 Posts
:rofljest: Awesome title, everyone loves AlTeRnAtInG uPpEr AnD lOwEr CaSe LeTtErS. It's great for doubling the time to type a sentence out.

Born and bred is what you were trying for btw.

Someone needs to make a video on how to get flamed as a new member on GMFS.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your right I apologize "born and bred" I just threw that up real quick... and sorry not gay, glad u find yourself funny tho. I could try to pretend to be a bad Ass behind the keyboard too but I won't waste my time. And as for the rotating caps and not it was just a way to change up the heading of the post I've just seen a million " new guy" post headings and figured id change it up..

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
Your right I apologize "born and bred" I just threw that up real quick... and sorry not gay, glad u find yourself funny tho. I could try to pretend to be a bad Ass behind the keyboard too but I won't waste my time. And as for the rotating caps and not it was just a way to change up the heading of the post I've just seen a million " new guy" post headings and figured id change it up..
[yt]4r7wHMg5Yjg[/yt]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.