GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been browsing here for awhile. Great info and great sight. Finally have my own truck and looking for some opinions on what to do next. Any opinions welcome. I'm pretty new to this so bear with me. Love the truck, just looking for a more aggressive look, but don't want to mess up gas mileage too much. Here is a few things I'm thinking about doing, let me know what you think.

-level
-more aggressive tires, rims, not enough tire for me
-thinking of taking some of the chrome off and color matching. (door handles, mirrors)

trying to attach pics, having some trouble. Can't seem to get them small enough.

·
Registered
588 Posts
tint. nothing to do with gas mileage, and you'll love it.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
3" body lift (cheap), some wider wheels to setup the more aggressive tires nicely, clear headlights...done!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Level, wheels and tires, tint, debadge, color match, remove steps, different grill, clear headlights, tuck the exhaust up where you caint see it, and done.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I wish I could find the thread started by Matt iirc, he had the same kind of truck but a Denali and did a 3" bl, look tits imo

·
Registered
2,116 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome,

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Level, wheels and tires, tint, debadge, color match, remove steps, different grill, clear headlights, tuck the exhaust up where you caint see it, and done.
What he said :imo:

·
Go BSU!!
12 Posts
After seeing the truck that "EZSKANKEN" posted

I would have to say that a 3" BL is looking pretty good. With black tint, 18-20X10 Black rims with a nice lip, with some mud / A/T aggressive tires. Change/paint grille black. Cant think of anything else. Should be pretty BA after thats done.:imo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts