GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another new guy checking the site out from Alaska. My name is Jarrod. I'm into choppers, archery and trucks. Hopefully I will learn a lot and be able to help others out on here aswell. I had a '02 Sierra Z71 and traded it in for this. Have had the front windows tinted to match the rear since the pic and have the leveling kit on order. Tires are next!:bowtie:

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live on EAFB, you?

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not completely decked. No leather, nav., power seats., reverse sensors. Everything I need plus some. I got in on the employee pricing chevy south was running during the outdoor sports show. I love all the options it does have. You can keep track of everything. Tire pressure:insane: , oil life, AFM, more options then I knew they offered and more then I was looking for but not complaining about any of them.:rocking:

·
GMFS AF Member
299 Posts
I live on EAFB, you?
I'm guesing then you're an Air Force Firefighter?? I'm working on my comission, I should finish school here and I'll be a 2Lt. How is Elmendorf?

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I'm an Air Force firefighter. Elmendorf is great. I love the area and the base is pretty nice. If your into the outdoors then this is the place to be.

·
Hard Work, Clean Living
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes my chopper in my avatar. I have pics in the photo/video forum.

·
layin big rubber
1,457 Posts
welcome to the base

come down to sears at 6pm thursday, the local car get together

1 - 12 of 12 Posts