GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
www.loweredd.com
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a link to here from http://67-72chevytrucks.com

Anywho. The forum looks great! Lots of info. I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Dan, and I live in Iowa, and work at Northern Auto Parts.

Here are a few pics of my truck. Enjoy! :insane:

·
www.loweredd.com
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! If you like the small rust spots on the truck, you should see the rockers. LOL.

I have a 450c compressor right now, but have a York mounted on the engine, I just need to plumb it. I have one 5 gallon tank right now, but have another 8 and a 12 gallon to add. I have 1/2 fills, and 3/8 dumps, and 1/2 line.

The tires are 275/45/20's

I have Firestone 2600 airbags all around with 88+ pickup bag cups up front. Out back, I have an SSC 2 link. (I know, I know, 2 link...... :pow: ) It's the only way I can get the lift out of it. I Z'd the front frame, and took about 2 inches off the bottom of the frame also, to get the rockers all the way down to the pavement.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
siiik i either want a old c10 or a 2 door tahoe as my next truck... but ur truck makes me wanna get a c10... damn you:crazy:

·
www.loweredd.com
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JoeJ said:
I'm guessin your rust is NOT airbrushed? :crazy:
If it is, they did a good job, cause the airbrushing was there when I got it, and someone must slip in my driveway at night, and keep adding to the scheme. :whyme: LOL

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
loweredd said:
If it is, they did a good job, cause the airbrushing was there when I got it, and someone must slip in my driveway at night, and keep adding to the scheme. :whyme: LOL
BWAHAHAHAA now thats some funny shit right there

·
OG
6,939 Posts
put a sticker on that says rusty customs or it could say Krusty kustoms but i think that is already taken. I'm just messing with ya i love slammed c10's :rocking: :rocking:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts