GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Guy.........NorCal

Guys,

New to the board and looking to become a vendor also. I am a Chevy crackhead to the bone but I have 1 Ford for a tow vehicle. :insane:

91 Silverado, 76 K5 Blazer (long term project), 94 Impala SS, 67 Chevelle (11 sec street car) and 01 PowerStroke Excursion. Dad Drives a 00 GMS Sierra on 18's and G/F has a 93 Typhoon on 17" Colorado Customs.

I own a shop in Stockton that does Sport Truck and Hot Rods parts. Anyone in the area feel free to stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
639 Posts
No Limits Motorsports said:
I own a shop in Stockton that does Sport Truck and Hot Rods parts. Anyone in the area feel free to stop by and say hi.
Welcome to the board....I am in the bay area so a BIG NORCAL welcome to ya. :head:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I have thread over in the Events area that I posted. We will be attending a big car show in Sactown on the 25th to 27th of June. I will have a booth there so if anyone atends please stop by and say hi.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
wassup mike...

i'm originally from san mateo and concord...

i used to own a 94 SS and a 96 SS... welcome to GMFS!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Mike,

I also live in the nor Cal area, and would love to come by some time and say hi, when I get back in town. Hope to see yeah around soon, and Welcome.

Greg

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Welcome to the party pal! :)

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
Welcome

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
im from stockton also ill stop by someday when i have a free minute

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
what part of stockton is your shop? i'll be there this weekend for 2 weeks. born and raised there. do you fill nitrous?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts