GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, but this is basically for all the Houston area GM members. Why dont we have a regular spot that most of us GM Truck guys an any other truck guys can meet up more often. Like every weekend or everyother weekend. I know everybody always has stuff to do on weekend nights, but just on the nights that nothing is going an you just wana get out an grab a bite to eat or drink, you can just roll out there an hope to meet up with another friend or GM member. All we have to do is throw a post up every week to see who might all come out, an there you have it. An I know everyone else on here has a few other truck friends that would probly follow along. An from there you know more truck guys will start coming out. We could have it somewhere off a main HW but yet in the middle for eveyone, an so anyone in the Houston area can get to it fast an easy. Just an idea, What do yall think? :thumb: or :thumbdown:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know, I live off of HW288 an 518. But I dont mind driving a little. I used to hang out around the Bayarea Blvd. area alot at night. Everyone throw up a spot or where they are coming form, an we can go from there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im dumb with this stuff, I would say somewhere off HW45 an Bayarea Blvd., Just cause I have been around there for so many other hangouts. But I know someone else out there has to have a few ideas, come on just post something guys.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really dont know where to go. Eveyone just post there hang out an I guess we can all just go to them from there.

·
Registered
225 Posts
theres lots of places. 4wp was a go, dont know what happend tho, be cool to get that goin again. sonic on 1960 every saturday night, heard a lot of talk about it. then u have sams club best buy and just about every starbucks in town someone gathers up at. then u taco cabana every other friday on hwy 6 and westheimer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts