GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a head unit for my truck. I like the Clarion DXZ945MP, has anybody had any bad exeriences with Clarion. If not them i want the nice pioneer with the screen. Plz gimme your unput and feel free to suggest some other head units

·
Registered
703 Posts
As long as you don't go with anything cheap you should be fine, I could say it's a safe bet to go with Pioneer...I havnt heard anything negative about them yet. Also, the look isn't too impressive, but Alpine units are supposed to be good as well.
If you arn't bias towards any company in particular i'd go with a pioneer.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was also considering alpine but they need to change it up a bit. I hate how my cousin 1992 unit looks the same as the new ones.

·
Registered
703 Posts
yup thats what im talkin about, if looks are an issue go with pioneer because they perform quite well...so ive heard. if you want other input from me, my sony sounds better than most others ive heard, looks cool, and its been in a lifted chevy that had its share of trips to the pismo dunes without skipping one time. It's the one with the cd tray. it has their g-protection, a fully adjustable equalizer (i think its 6 band) and alot of shit in the menu option i dont even use...but its there for the people who like to set it up exactly how they like it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts