GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was going out to go to the store tonight, and my girlfriend noticed that I had a headlight out. I've been thinkin of upgrading on the bulbs, and i guess what better time than now since i need a new one anyway. What is a decent and inexpensive brand that I can get fairly easily? Oh, they'll be going in a 2003 Sierra 2500 HD

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I like my Silverstars. You can find them at Kragens/Pep Boys/Autozone for $35. They always have rebates going on though, so you can get them for $25 a pair if you look hard.

You need the 9006 for your lows, 9005s for your highs, and 9145 for your fogs, if you want them to all match.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Good info from Klem. Pep Boys would probably be your easiest route and silverstars are good bulbs.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I'm using silverstar utlra's and I like them. I paid twice as much over the silverstars but they are supposed to be even whiter and run cooler. So It was worth it to me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just wanted to inform you all of a company that sells the Blue Xenon Bulbs for our trucks. They even have the (hard to find) H-10 foglight bulbs for our (NBS) trucks. They have a superior Warranty policy and their customer service is AWESOME!!! The warranty is lifetime!!! I had them installed on my truck for close to 2 years and one of the fog light (H10) bulbs burnt out. I sent them the bad bulb and they sent me a whole new set ($6 shipping).
No I do not work for them in any way...I just want to share!

Check 'em out at eurodezigns.com

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Klem... I'll probably be going to pick some of those up tonight! I'll try to get some pics up and show how they look.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got em in, and from what i can tell they look great. I'll get to try em out tonight

1 - 8 of 8 Posts