GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Nuke MM
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been lurking around for a while, figured it was time to join up...

here are some stock-ish pics for now... so far all ive done is tint the front 2 windows to 35% (legal for NC) and replace the door speakers, head unit, and sub... head unit is a pioneer 8200-bt media deck, front doors are memphis PR series while the back doors have pioneers in them... the huge ported box is in the process of getting replaced with a custom box to regain use of the 3rd row and the factory tinted stuff is getting covered with 5% and while it's at the shop its also being debadged and buffed... i've also picked up an LQ4 which is getting cammed along with OBX long tubes with catted y and pypes violator muffler which will be capped off with a 4" rolled lip stainless tip... after the install, it will be going on the rollers for a custom tune as well...

anyway, on to the pics :)

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

·
Nuke MM
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:welcome:

Drop that thing!
still deciding on what route to go with that... was thinking beltech 2/3-4 drop with front spindles with djm track bar and control arms out back and djm sways with 22x9 tbss replicas in competition grey and 285/45s... i want to get the engine/exhaust stuff out of the way first and then i will dive into the suspension/wheels

i'm also planning the ss front bumper, HIDs, painted grille/door handles/mirrors, HD hood, tinted tails/turn signals, roll pan out back, and possibly removing the steps... all in due time though... i'm in the military and we only make so much! lol

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,195 Posts
Welcome man, look up Zach (nortex) on here, he has a Tahoe that should be inspiration for yours

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
:welcome: nice looking Tahoe you have, do you any closer up shots of the 35%?

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,394 Posts

·
Nuke MM
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys!

:welcome: nice looking Tahoe you have, do you any closer up shots of the 35%?
not at the moment but i should have the truck back on wednesday and will snap some for you... will also update some other pics with the debadge, other tint, and custom box finished

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
nice tahoe. sounds like you have some good plans. go 3/5 drop. :imo

·
Registered
9,764 Posts
Gmfs treatment bad nbs trucks look so much better debadged imo

·
Nuke MM
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice tahoe. sounds like you have some good plans. go 3/5 drop. :imo
thanks... i considered 3/5, i just dont want to go that low... i still want to keep stock-ish ride, just with a better stance and be able to keep enough rubber around the 22's to keep them happy on shitty roads

Gmfs treatment bad nbs trucks look so much better debadged imo
what? i'm picking it up from the debadge tomorrow...

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
Thanks man!

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
:welcome: from Lexington, SC

·
Nuke MM
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tbss wheels now
in the works... waiting to get my mechanical stuff done then on to suspension/wheels... trust me, its coming! lol

Sounds like you have some good plans, pull those vent visors though :cheers:
thanks man... i keep coming back and looking at your truck... looks like youve done a damn fine job on it... what suspension setup did you go with? i think i remember reading it somewhere but can't remember what it is

1 - 20 of 37 Posts