GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey what's up fellow GM drivers just thought i would post to let everyone know i'm new to the site and say hello.
I"m also including a few pics to see what ya'll think of the truck.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Love the truck :head:
Glad you made it over Curtis

Are you going to be in anderson this year? I hope I can go.
Ill be down there In MB around the 4th, hope I see you on the road
There are always alot of nice trucks down there on the 4th.

Welcome :rocking:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome to GMFS, glad ro see someone else from SC on here, btw I think I've seen your truck in myrtle beach or one like it during winter cruize tour

·
Registered
241 Posts
Why don't you send my $80 you stole from me. You've been dodging me for almost 2 years all for $80. Avoiding e-mails, not going to FSC. You OBVIOUSLY can afford to send me my money back. I overlooked you going to jail for a while and your break up. You have totally taken advantage of me and sites such as these by being a bad member. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the GOOD cv axle you never shipped. It wouldn't suprise me one bit if you did read this and send me some tore up ass cv axle out of spite towards me for sending this reply.

Where is my money..............keep the damn axle??????????????????????????????????????????????????? :murder: :murder: :guns:

D

·
0 Posts
vhato said:
Why don't you send my $80 you stole from me. You've been dodging me for almost 2 years all for $80. Avoiding e-mails, not going to FSC. You OBVIOUSLY can afford to send me my money back. I overlooked you going to jail for a while and your break up. You have totally taken advantage of me and sites such as these by being a bad member. I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the GOOD cv axle you never shipped. It wouldn't suprise me one bit if you did read this and send me some tore up ass cv axle out of spite towards me for sending this reply.

Where is my money..............keep the damn axle??????????????????????????????????????????????????? :murder: :murder: :guns:

I hate scammers! :guns:

·
'03 Silvy
49 Posts
Nice truck man!!!

9,778 Posts
Man I have loved that truck since I saw in on cardomain with 44's. You and your boys really play in those trucks and that's awesome. Nice truck man and really good looking lady.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site. Your truck is definatly a show stopper! First regular cab ive see on the 49s. If you want to stay welcomed here I would highly recomend you settle things with Toby, hes a good guy and Im sure would be very happy to just get his money back.

Also, did you make teh brackets for the SFA swap, and if so any way you cuold get me some detailed pics of them, im in teh middle of a swap and any ideas of the front axle brackets are welcome!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well for one thing i never tried to scam you and for another give me your addy, i'll send you the damn money or the axle whitch ever you want... plus you haven't e-mailed me but one time since i got out of jail and that shit with my ex...

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:cheers: Hope yall get it all worked out and put behind you.
I would hate for us to loose 1 or both of you b/c of a little deal mishap.
Now maby we can get back to what we are all here for in the first place... :bowtie:

Just my $.02

1 - 20 of 21 Posts