GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seriously been thinking of getting a new hood. Is there any hoods you guys have seen on the OBS GMCs(like mine) that had a really impressive hood on it??
i kind of like the 2" Cowl Induction...any opinions?

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
i like the cowl hoods, but the truth is that they make sooo many hoods for the 88-98 trucks its all based on your prefrence, so pick the one that you think will looks the best, and we all know that it will look good no matter what cause its a GM

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
KOEHRSENLB said:
you can't go wrong with the 2 inch cowl.
i like this hood to, i have yet to see it in real life though. i just think its shweet
442 style hood
i like cowl hoods alot but i also like this hood
i know 2 people with this hood and they look sweet
here is and example

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
i see it like this, cowl hood will always look good, when you get into the more aggresive and exotic designs, its pretty much hit or miss, depends on color/headlights/grill, :imo:

·
Registered
182 Posts
cowl hoods kick ass... I'm not big on the dual ram air , but to each his own. or whatever the hell it is..... Just curious anybody seen a shaker hood for obs or nbs?

found this one on a sierra. looks pretty cool

·
Registered
156 Posts
just make sure its steel goodmark marks a real nice cowl hood. I had a fiberglass hood on a 85 k20 i had it sucked ass. I now have 2 of the goodmarks

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i looked at Goodmark and Reflexxions(sp?) and I pretty well have it set im going with a cowl, but there are like the 2" which i like but then I did some searching and found this Domination, a picture is posted below

·
Buck Nekkid
50 Posts
Keystone also makes one that looks like the 68 GTO hood. Not my cup of tea, but not a bad hood. A guy I work with has a 68 GTO ragtop. I told him he needed a different DD so he could put one of those hoods on.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wouldnt i have to go pick that up though?? i talked to way2hi and his friend(bagged92chevy) is selling his and they are close enough i could pick it up plus he said its in good condition just a little ding and its painted white...so i think im gonna talk to him and see if he will hook me up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts