GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? I have been checking out the site for a while, looks really good. I finally decided to join. I have the 2002 Suburban in my sig, I got it in November 2005 and am now looking to start modding. I have the basics done so far, intake/exhaust and what not and I just ordered the SS bumper cover for it. I'm looking at FI in the near future, but there are so many out there I cant decide.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome...

·
Registered
18 Posts
What's up guys? I have been checking out the site for a while, looks really good. I finally decided to join. I have the 2002 Suburban in my sig, I got it in November 2005 and am now looking to start modding. I have the basics done so far, intake/exhaust and what not and I just ordered the SS bumper cover for it. I'm looking at FI in the near future, but there are so many out there I cant decide.

Welcome and glad to see another DF-Dubya area member!

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,779 Posts
dunno about your name :crazy:

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TwoTone said:
dunno about your name :crazy:
:LOL: I had no idea there was someone here with a similar name.
GreenBlood said:
Sup man...post up some pics
I will have to wait until after it rains tomorrow and get my truck cleaned up so I can post some.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Welcome dude, post up some pics of your ride!

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finally got some pics, but I just found out yesterday that the spider gears in my rear end are shot:bawl: . Anybody in DFW know the best/cheapest place to get a set? I mean other that the boneyard, of course.
Pics: http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/No_Show/

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
welcome, and call stephen, ill be using him hopefully when i lift my truck this august.

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys, I will call them first thing in the morning. :gmfs:

·
It is what it is
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, I have a problem guys. I wasn't able to call Expert Offroad, I got tied up at work. My Dad got a set of spider gears from the dealer(gave them the last 8 of the VIN), but they wont fit, they are too big. What size is the rear end? I went on ringpinion.com and it shows both a 8.5 and 8.6 as a possible size for my truck. Also, when I called Summit, they said it was an 8.6 and didn't carry them. I noticed also that GM changed rear end sizes between the 2001-2002 builds and my truck is a 2002. WTF is going on?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts