GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys what's up!!! :shake: new guy here from the mini truck scene, now stepped up to the bigger and better world of the full size!!! i'm 23 and i live about 1 hour north of pittsburgh PA

MY RIDE=== 1996 SC SWB 350 auto MODS SO FAR... i bought it this way, got a nice deal, but it is FAR from done... 3-4 drop 17inch impala SS Chrome wheels NITTO tires 442 style ram air hood, power sunroof, dual exhaust fiberglass tonneau that's about it

it's gettin bagged i got my KP 6 link on it's way, 2600 LB contitech bags are here, 8 1/2 inch blitzluft valves i'm gettin new tanks this weekend @ carlisle either 2 9 gallons or 2 12 gallons, air commander is on it's way!!! also got a new rollpan and handle flip kit here, thinking about swanging the doors backwards, we'll find out this winter
anyways i'm sure i'll talk to everyone here on the forums...
hit me up on AIM SUPERMACHINE

till next time.......
built not bought... leaves extra $$$ for really cool tools :D

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Welcome to the party! :drunk:

·
GMFS founding member
4,012 Posts
supermachine said:
hey guys what's up!!! :shake: new guy here from the mini truck scene, now stepped up to the bigger and better world of the full size!!! i'm 23 and i live about 1 hour north of pittsburgh PA
hey welcome to GMFS! sounds like we live right down the road from each other practically... i'm in grove city, where you at?

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ellwood city about 20-30 min away!!!!! that's awesome i've seen alot of people here from western PA Kal lives abotu 20 min from me too

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Welcome to GMFullsize.com :shake: Sounds like your truck is going to be very nice when you finish up the bag install :D

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Well it's about time. :crazy: Welcome to the zoo. :head2:
Lets see some pictures of that crazy truck of yours.

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heres a pic that the previous owner took of it, i can't show the rest, it had some WACK vinyl graphics ( since been removed) and a fiberglass wing ( removed also)... but it gives you an idea of what the hood lookes like

when i get a chance to wash it up i'll take some current pics OK...
also these pics are way too high, this truck needs a serious height adjustment

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
supermachine said:
heres a pic that the previous owner took of it, i can't show the rest, it had some WACK vinyl graphics ( since been removed) and a fiberglass wing ( removed also)... but it gives you an idea of what the hood lookes like

when i get a chance to wash it up i'll take some current pics OK...
also these pics are way too high, this truck needs a serious height adjustment
Cool beans man. :rocking: I'd like to check it out more in person. Maybe will meet up on Aug 21 at the Zelie Airport for the flash light drags, g_unit said he's going to be there as well.

·
LOW BLOW CUSTOMS
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NO DOUBT!!!!! i'll be there, but not racing, i am running on limited time with the current engine... 176K but there just happens to be a nice COUGH COUGH LT1 sitting in my dad's shop :D if i get the bags done fast enough, i', thinking about the swap

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
1buda said:
Cool beans man. :rocking: I'd like to check it out more in person. Maybe will meet up on Aug 21 at the Zelie Airport for the flash light drags, g_unit said he's going to be there as well.

yeh yeh ill be there

1 - 16 of 16 Posts