GMC Truck Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Looks good, i have most of my dash stripped, just have to decide what color.

Did some one here in Oklahoma do that for you or did you do it your self. If someone else did how much, and who did it thanks By the way your truck looks very mean coming down the road toward
you.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
livnlow said:
Did some one here in Oklahoma do that for you or did you do it your self. If someone else did how much, and who did it thanks By the way your truck looks very mean coming down the road toward
you.
Yea A buddy of mine did it. His name is Ronnie Fisher and he works at Flair Body Works in Norman. Thanx for the compliment

livnlow said:
Did some one here in Oklahoma do that for you or did you do it your self. If someone else did how much, and who did it thanks
I had Del's bodyshop do mine here in Tulsa. They currently have my new center floor console, air dam, mirror caps, and a few other odds and ends. I pulled the parts and took em to them and they charged about 200 bucks.

that looks badass man. i really like the unpainted areas. that gray colors goes very well with the blue. only $200? damn, the shop here in town wants about $1200 to do my dash. hell, they want $350 just to paint my new cal-vu mirrors and wiper cowl. so i bought a paint gun and im gonna do it myself.

Man that looks sick. Be careful where you park because I had the dash in my last car painted but my girl drove it to work and parked it in the sun and the dash cracked really bad. Mine was painted over the factory vinyl so that might have made the difference. Looks really good though just got my 04 and I cant wait to get started

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.