GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guyys i just got these Intro Twista Vistas today. Thanks for Favor aka Fast and Bagged. I LOVE THESE RIMS. Im planning on a 4/6 drop now. IM actually buying the kit in a few days. Then my sir michael pan should be in any day and im gunna run to the dealership and get some escalade handles within a few weeks. I also hope to get some street scene mirrors. Well let me know what you think !!!! Thanks !

truckandbrosbbday266.gif

truckandbrosbbday265.gif

truckandbrosbbday261.gif

truckandbrosbbday246.gif

truckandbrosbbday263.gif

here is my car as well.

truckandbrosbbday239.gif

truckandbrosbbday240.gif

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
those look sweet I want some

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
i think that it will look good when you get all of that done, not that it looks bad now...

i think that you should color match your grille, bumper, and airdam. You might want to get that billet powdercoated too.

·
Registered
151 Posts
hey darrell! Man the truck looks great with those wheels. I'm glad that I could hook you up with these wheels man. It was a real pleasure dealing with you and your father! Enjoy em bro! Give me a call if you need anything else.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeahh dude that would be sickk. idk about painting grille tho. And as for billet i dont wanna fuck with intros. too damn expensive. I also wanna clear my head lights

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
I'm jealous of your wheels.... reminds me of laynlow77's truck when he had his first set of intros :head:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
is that laynlows old intros?

looks good..

**edit** nevermind his werent twisted i dont think

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i bought these wheels from a guy from modesto. Does anyone know how i can clear head lights ?

·
TOFUGUY
267 Posts
take headlights off, heat up glue in oven, use small screwdriver and patience and pull back all the tabs, pry glass off, pop out orange reflector. clear your headlights, i did it without a oven just pryed it with 2 small screwdrivers every 5mm's or so very slowly and broke the glue slowly, then used new gasket sealer on it to reseal them. then get some clear turn signals off ebay for like $15. trucks clean man!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I'm jealous of your wheels.... reminds me of laynlow77's truck when he had his first set of intros :head:
good looking truck man...
yeah it does :D
old intros:
7-27-06001.jpg

new intros:
3-13-06049.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks dude but im already getting djm 4/6

haha i said similar. not identical. Do you have any interiot done ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts