GMC Truck Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
any samples of what the gator looks like? I'm cool with doing half now and half later depending on how much I have left after all the other stuff im ordering

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Would the price for a CC with quad bucket seats be the same as in the OP?
i'll find out for you.

any samples of what the gator looks like? I'm cool with doing half now and half later depending on how much I have left after all the other stuff im ordering
unfortunately, no.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
24 Posts
This deal still in the works?

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
for a little while. no real date.

·
In the hills makin wiskey
314 Posts
This looks like a nice set up. Will the light gray match the light gray on my center armrest / console in my 08 GMC? How much would a shop normally charge to put these on for me?

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
prices vary. try it your self man. it's not that hard.

and the light gray matches my console armrest!

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
you'll just have to search man. i don't install them or anything.

·
CHEVY OWNER
88 Posts
My Katzkin Interior was Delivered Today!!!!.........Won't be able to install it until this Weekend.....which will be a good thing as the weather is going to get warmer by Saturday, which will allow the interior to be a little more Ply-able, for now I took a couple of pieces of the Katzkin out to the Truck and Matched them-up to the Grey Dash and other parts in the interior....they match-up Beautifully!!......

......THANKS......Timmy!!......from my first reply on this thread expressing Interest in this Katzkin Buy to Timmy, he answered all of my questions and kept me informed on when the Interior was Ordered....when it was going to be delivered and forwarded me a Tracking Number.....

He made this a Very Smooth Sale/Transaction......:shake:

41 - 60 of 88 Posts