GMC Truck Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
CHEVY OWNER
88 Posts
My Katzkin Interior was Delivered last Wednesday and installed it over the Week end,

Before,
DSC00028-1.gif

Now,
DSC00043-1.gif

DSC00047-1.gif

DSC00045-1.gif

DSC00048-1.gif

I could not be any More pleased with the Fit and Finish of the Katzkin interior!!

·
AtomicHoe094
147 Posts
damn looks good. wait for the sun to hit them some more and itll look damn good. Nice job on installing them.
Changed the whole interior appearance!!

·
CHEVY OWNER
88 Posts
damn looks good. wait for the sun to hit them some more and itll look damn good. Nice job on installing them.
Changed the whole interior appearance!!
Thanks.....I'm really pleased with the Fit and Finish on this Katzkin interior and pictures are from a few days ago and the interior has Tighten-up some already from being in the Sun.

·
Shit Disturber
1,964 Posts
Timmy,

I sent you a PM. I am ready to buy, but $100 for shipping is steep. I know the covers don't weigh that much and Katzkin is only like 380 miles from me. I realize you need to make something on this deal, but let's work something out.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Timmy,

I sent you a PM. I am ready to buy, but $100 for shipping is steep. I know the covers don't weigh that much and Katzkin is only like 380 miles from me. I realize you need to make something on this deal, but let's work something out.
to explain this in detail...

the katzkins have to be shipped to the retailer in cleveland and the reshipped.

·
CHEVY OWNER
88 Posts
Those look so good Mike!
Thanks Bill....:shake:.....I'm Really Pleased with this Katzkin Interior.......I was a little worried about the Smoke Grey Leather matching up with Grey interior in the Truck, but once I had it all installed, my worries when away, as it matches up Very Well.

·
Junkhead
123 Posts
Is it too late to get down on this deal? I have money waiting and want to order a set of two tone covers for a SC. Thanks!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Is it too late to get down on this deal? I have money waiting and want to order a set of two tone covers for a SC. Thanks!
Me too as soon as I figure out if the interior is Tan or Neutral - friggin' GMC.

If anybody else knows off hand 2005 CC thanks.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
take a pic and post it Wade.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was wondering how much an all black leather with red stiching for an 02 tahoe would cost. Only thing is that I would just need the front seats and the third row seat. Thanks.

·
Lerker
1,671 Posts
Thanks Bill....:shake:.....I'm Really Pleased with this Katzkin Interior.......I was a little worried about the Smoke Grey Leather matching up with Grey interior in the Truck, but once I had it all installed, my worries when away, as it matches up Very Well.
Nice... looks like you got in a good group buy for leather after all, looks great. :favorites37:

I want leather in my Rado :ninja:

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I was wondering how much an all black leather with red stiching for an 02 tahoe would cost. Only thing is that I would just need the front seats and the third row seat. Thanks.
how did you endup only needing 1st/3rd?

Nice... looks like you got in a good group buy for leather after all, looks great. :favorites37:

I want leather in my Rado :ninja:
let's do it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
take a pic and post it Wade.

Timmy,

I'm still in the desert for another week or so at Base "X". I'll take a pic when I get home. Thanks.

·
Now Static
598 Posts
How much would it be for a reg cab with buckets w/arm rests and a center console? like this...

katzkin.png

61 - 80 of 88 Posts