GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
way2hi said:
There are a new set of euro tails coming out that has LED lights built in, they look tyte
This was posted somewhere else, but I was told to stay on topic there, so I thought I'd move my question to the appropriate category. Does anyone have any pics? Are they same euro tails with just LEDs instead? I'm curious to see how this would look, since I would love to go with LED tails, but I'm still not sold on most euro designs.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm...so they look basically the same, just with LEDs. I would maybe consider them if they came out with some black/carbon fiber styles. The chrome backing on a black truck stands out too much...IMO. Thanks for the info though!

·
Registered
716 Posts
yoskater said:
I heard about these a while ago.. I wish I could get some LEDs in my stock '04 tails..
Then why dont you? I got mine from, I mean, my friend stole them from Autozone when he was workin there. I think they're like 5 bucks for a pair.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sierraon22s said:
Then why dont you? I got mine from, I mean, my friend stole them from Autozone when he was workin there. I think they're like 5 bucks for a pair.
I assume you mean the LED replacement bulbs...

I tried that once, but I didn't like the look...it was just this small little dot in the taillight housing...didn't seem to put off as much light as the stockers did (during the day).

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yup, Just a small dot. I lke how they look in the night because of the fact that it's just a small dot. This picture's crappy but here's one with the LED lit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts