GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm looking to run a new lightbar on my rig. This is a small crappy pic. But anyone know anything about this lightbar? Is this from procomp?
xtreme-gallery12.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Fab-tech makes one like that, but the one I saw was blue instead of chrome.

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
What are you gonna do with the one you have? Might be interested if your selling it.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well thats pretty much what i'm looking for. It could be fabtech. If anyones got any better pics of that rig post them.

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
SouthernIsolation you put those new rubbers on yet? If so post some pics or send me then link to the forum if you already did one.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I had the same lightbar and lights that you had. You could get a fabtech and paint it but I would leave it alone and just work on color matching your truck

·
Registered
445 Posts
Light Bars -- $112
99-06 Chevy/GMC Universal fit; most are no drill; designed to go thru license plate holes C995LB

which one is that on the website?
is it this?

i've been looking to pick up a nice light bar for a while now but havent been able to find a quality one at a decent price really... =\

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've always liked the looks of a pre-runner bar from the front but didn't really relize how far they stick out! I'd never be able to fit in my garage with one of them on my truck, they take up another foot and a half. But the n-fabs look sweet and stout for sure!!

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I would put an F-SERIES front end on my truck before sporting one of those fucking lightbars. Hey you get those tires on yet or what boss?

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Gayness imo. get a real bumper then put lights on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts