GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here it is guys. 2000 Silverado, current setup is a suicide doors engine driver compressor kit, 17 gallons of air, (8) smc 3/8s valves, firestone bags, extensive metal works 2link. Lays frame HARD on 20" centerline stingrays. 275-45-20 meats front and rear.
near future plans-KP Components 6 link, slam specialties re7 bags, and 22's... oh and lots of sparks! let me know what yall think... Ian
mod-1.gif

modified2.gif

mod-4.gif

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bingo, i hate the camber... yet i love it. The only bad thing is, i drive at about .25" off the ground just about everyway and its eatin my tires like crazy.
thanks for the compliment though

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice truck....are you in the Spokane area?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope... all the way across the state over on the puget sound. in between seattle and the ocean

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
bingo, i hate the camber... yet i love it. The only bad thing is, i drive at about .25" off the ground just about everyway and its eatin my tires like crazy.
thanks for the compliment though
haha....i like the look of camber when sitting still but just knowing when you are driving youare wreaking havock on those tires is awful

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tell me about it. haha does get lots of looks though.... not always good ones

·
tuckin
1,044 Posts
Nice choice on tire size. Thats what I ran when I had my 20's on my truck.. Truck looks really good!!

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
nice ride and welcome to the board

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome to the site man, sweet looking truck. I'm over in Spokane. You should hit up some shows this year

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice looking ride.

What did you have to do to run those big meats? I'm running 255/35-20 and would like a little more rubber? Got any pics of the setup.

·
Asian Cowboy
517 Posts
well, that made me go buy some spindles! looks good.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts