GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi yall doing?

My Names Casey.

I been creeping on the forum for a while. I finally decided to join because I got this forum app for my phone.

I live in Connecicut. I have an 08 Silverado with a 4.8L red cab 8ft bed.

Done a bit of work to her, off the top of my head... Dixie Horns, raybestos tie rod ends, rancho quick lift, RC 2" blocks, 18" Z71 Rims, just did all new rear drums, shoes, and wheel cylinders, zone hyd shocks with red boots and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. Here's a pic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415222308.826365.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415222365.454614.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Hi yall doing?

My Names Casey.

I been creeping on the forum for a while. I finally decided to join because I got this forum app for my phone.

I live in Connecicut. I have an 08 Silverado with a 4.8L red cab 8ft bed.

Done a bit of work to her, off the top of my head... Dixie Horns, raybestos tie rod ends, rancho quick lift, RC 2" blocks, 18" Z71 Rims, just did all new rear drums, shoes, and wheel cylinders, zone hyd shocks with red boots and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. Here's a pic.

View attachment 14953

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
In Connecticut.

Says "yall".

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
Need a vid of Dixie horns.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where in upstate NY? And what you doing up here? I'm a Utica local

I'm in Moira, it's in between Messina and Malone just south of the Canada border. My parents live here year round. I come up as often as I can.

I'm hunting white tail. No luck so far lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts