GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
got beer?
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new member here.I love the forums,thanks for all the great info.Just bought my 95 4x4 ext gmc about 2 months ago.The truck is pretty much stock.The paint looked really bad when I got it(it is black) but after reading on here got some nxt and a buffer and wow what a difference.It still has lots of little dings and scratches but the nxt helped alot.I have learned a lot on here and hope to learn alot more.thanks guys

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Good times lie ahead. :D

·
got beer?
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man it worth a visit to the forums to the butts in hit man x's post man I could look at that all day

·
Registered
29 Posts
benhiers said:
hey guys new member here.I love the forums,thanks for all the great info.Just bought my 95 4x4 ext gmc about 2 months ago.The truck is pretty much stock.The paint looked really bad when I got it(it is black) but after reading on here got some nxt and a buffer and wow what a difference.It still has lots of little dings and scratches but the nxt helped alot.I have learned a lot on here and hope to learn alot more.thanks guys

Welcome, I'm also a newbie from TN. Just down I-40 from ya. :shake:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
benhiers said:
man it worth a visit to the forums to the butts in hit man x's post man I could look at that all day

:leghump: :anitoof:

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
benhiers said:
murfreeboro tennessee just south of nashville
oh ok your pretty far off i live 2 counties away from the lin there at middelsburrow.........go to knoxville and pigeon forge quite a bit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts