GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, glad to join the forum. Im from Indianapolis, In. Always been a GM owner and fixer upper. Im 24. I like to do alot of swapping and trading, and My wife says I'm never happy with anything I ever get. Craigslist has in the past year become my best friend and supplies alot to my "Wheelin n Dealin" habbit. My current thing is wheels, so if you ever see a set on my truck you like, YES, they are for sale.lol Looking for the "right set" but yet to have found them. I will be posting pics of all the wheels I've been thru this year. I've updated my signature, But the truck is an 02 Ext. cab 2wd. I curently have
26' Player wheels w/295/30/26 Pirellis, tinted windows, 2' cowl hood,full chrome and billet grille, access tonneau cover, 2' drop shackles to level the truck out, and clear smoke tail lights. Currently looking for a 2/4' drop. Wanting 2' spindles, hangers and I have djm shackles, but would like belltech shackles.Engine is stock, as is interior.. Thanks again and looking forward to delaing with everyone!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
this guy....let me tell you changes wheels like i go through women! good guy though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts