GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just recently joined GMFS and am posting my first pictures. I'm open to suggestions, compliments, critiques, whatever.
Since these pics, I've taken off all the badges, side moldings, and bug shield. I'll get some more recent pics up soon.

Truck064.jpg

Truck056.jpg

Truck051.jpg

Truck067.jpg

Truck050.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
. . . . and im obviously a complete idiot when it comes to uploading pictures so ill go ahead and fix that right now.

[Edit] much better

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 inch body
cranked a little bit past leveled out
33" BFG All-Terrains on 16" Eagle Alloys

And yeah, your truck looks familiar too. Haha oh wait, thats because I had the honor of seeing it cruise around on the news a few days ago. Thank god I graduated from STM already and I don't have to worry about "upholding the standards of the school in public" anymore.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
3 inch body
cranked a little bit past leveled out
33" BFG All-Terrains on 16" Eagle Alloys

And yeah, your truck looks familiar too. Haha oh wait, thats because I had the honor of seeing it cruise around on the news a few days ago. Thank god I graduated from STM already and I don't have to worry about "upholding the standards of the school in public" anymore.
haha thats some funny ass shit:rofl2:

whats your last name?

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Nice truck!!!!! I would say break out a rattle can of black and go to town on those frame rails.....and when time comes due you need some 315's

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
nice truck....definitely bigger meats next go round

add another to the lafayette population on here

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha, you know what Charles, just go put your little 9" Dick Six-Pack suspension lift on and mind your own business.
Yeah, I am planning on getting bigger tires around the middle of the summer, along with a little more lift. And thanks for the paint suggestion, that will be cheap and would improve the look alot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey crawford whats up? I love the new ride, you sold the F150? Anyway, I want to come by and check out the sierra sometime, I haven't been in one of the 07 trucks yet. Whens monty in for spring break?

I actually considered Billet wheels for a while, but then decided that having my name on my rims wasnt quite worth $2000. As for colormatch, the escalade handles are coming in wednesday, and I'm gonna do the mirror caps pretty soon. As for the rest of the stuff, any idea how much the bumper cap and fender flares would cost?

Right now I'm at a point where I need to choose between getting a lift, or doing all the little stuff like paint, tint, lights, exterior & interior, etc. Both are going to happen eventually, but which way would ya'll go now?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Right now I'm at a point where I need to choose between getting a lift, or doing all the little stuff like paint, tint, lights, exterior & interior, etc. Both are going to happen eventually, but which way would ya'll go now?
little stuff first, without a doubt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts