GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,627 Posts
Diablo doesn’t leave much of a paper trail in the ecu. It was proven by a gm tech on ss.

The other tuners do.

Which is why tuners like super chips offer a supplemental warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
51 Posts
It's not hard. Because anything power train can be "caused" by messing with the tune. But I hope your friends can help you when you are far from home and you have an issue. But keep coming up with other excuses. I am aware of the laws in place so don't waste your time trying that one too.
Hahaha alright have fun .. the only warranty that's going to ask about tune / software / firmware in the truck is going to be the manufacturers warranty anyway. If you wanna look at it from your angle that's fine .. I'm sure the tune that is preloaded in these tuners is so mild the only thing you will need to worry about is mpg , which fuck it ... Didn't buy a truck for mpg anyway .... If you are doing custom tunes and going all in then yes I might be concerned.

What do you have and what's done to it ?

·
Read Only
51 Posts
The manufacturers warranty isn't the only one a person can have .. there are also extended warranties that a customer can opt in for .....

·
Read Only
51 Posts
Diablo doesn’t leave much of a paper trail in the ecu. It was proven by a gm tech on ss.

The other tuners do.

Which is why tuners like super chips offer a supplemental warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heyyyy nice . See actual insight .. not someone with their head buried up their ass lol

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,238 Posts
Heyyyy nice . See actual insight .. not someone with their head buried up their ass lol
It still leaves a trail. There is a record of it being written. Which can be used to deny a claim if they choose to do it. Actual info. Just because it doesn't fit your previous statements doesn't mean my head is up my ass. By all means run that risk if you choose

My statement is proven too. He never said it didn't leave a trail. The only thing that currently doesn't leave any sign is the range unit

21 - 27 of 27 Posts