GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
My name is Marisol. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Belton, Texas. I am a student at the University of Mary-Hardin Baylor. My fiance SenorSalgado convinced me to become a member. I always see him on and the topics are pretty interesting. I drive a Nissan X-Terra. Well i'll see yall around ! :shake: :guns:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
hi......seems like more members girls r joinin, very cool

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Hahaha! Hey mamas! Good to have you on this site. You'll learn a lot from these guys...think of them as your brothers. You'll see good stuff and bad stuff. Just look around and get the hang of things. Welcome, chiquita!

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
well shit now Jamie has to watch what he says haha

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Bump that! Everything I say on here is as innocent as a fetus.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Hahaha! Hey mamas! Good to have you on this site. You'll learn a lot from these guys...think of them as your brothers. You'll see good stuff and bad stuff. Just look around and get the hang of things. Welcome, chiquita!
you sure you want her to think of all of us as brothers? :uhoh:

Welcome Senorita :head:

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
Mexci's rule!!!!

Bienvenido!

·
Former GM Enthusiast
602 Posts
I'm going to get my wife, my sister, her sister, my mom, my mother-in-law, and my grandmother to join now! :insane:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
hell yes! welcome....

·
Mrs. W.
111 Posts
Welcome! From one fiance to another! If they say anything stupid you act as if you don't know them! :shake:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hello!
My name is Marisol. I'm 21 years old. I'm from Belton, Texas. I am a student at the University of Mary-Hardin Baylor. My fiance SenorSalgado convinced me to become a member. I always see him on and the topics are pretty interesting. I drive a Nissan X-Terra. Well i'll see yall around ! :shake: :guns:

My wife graduated from there! Oh and that is a beautiful name, I am going to talk to my wife and see what she thinks. We are still picking out names for our baby. I let you know what she says...:D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts