GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
02 sierra with a few things done. Was all stock when i got it about a month ago. Plan on getting 22s for it soon. Sorry for the crappy pics will get more later when the weather is nice and I get around to washing it.

SP_A0055.jpg

SP_A0057.jpg

SP_A0052.jpg

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice looking truck welcome

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
nice. i really dig a white RCSB GMC.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well im going to clear the headlights hopefully tomorrow. i want to get the mirrors painted and the lower valance like yours soon. I havnt decided on the drop either a 2/4 or a 3/6 the roads suck out here so i dunno. Later down the road i want to do a hd hood, shave the tailgate, and get a roll pan.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Nice man! My truck is still looking stock and I had it for 9 months. Good job.

And uh, do they even make HD hoods for the Sierra's? I've only seen one that had it, but I can't seem to find anything else about it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No they dont make a hd hood for sierras you have to get one off of a silverado and have it cut so it will fit around the lights. there is a white gmc on here that has a hd hood on it i dont remember whos it was though.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
No they dont make a hd hood for sierras you have to get one off of a silverado and have it cut so it will fit around the lights. there is a white gmc on here that has a hd hood on it i dont remember whos it was though.
Okay. I thought that was the case.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts