GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all-

my name is Nik, and i'm the proud owner of a 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD ECLB 4x4 w/ a 6.0L, GM front level lift kit, 285/75's on ION 148 rims. It has a pretty decent system in it for my tastes, which consists of:

Focal 165 A1 6.5 components in the front w/ 300hz bass blockers, Polk DB460's w/ built in crossover and 600hz bass blockers in the rear(only because the Focal 165CA1 6.5 coax's i had to match the fronts in my old truck didn't fit in this one...so they're currently sitting in a closet..waiting for me to come across some decently priced kick panels), precision power A404 amp running the speakers, sony xm4040 4ch running a 10" JL10W3V3 sub sitting in a drivers side single 10" downward firing probox w/ polyfil (.75 cu of airspace) (the box only goes halfway across the rear, it's not the full length model). JVC KD-HDR1 head unit, which has been working out great. if i'm not mistaken it's the only receiver out there right now with a built in HD Radio tuner and you can truly hear the difference. JVC Ipod interface adapter (can't live without the ipod). Stinger 1.2 Farad cap and exclusively stinger wiring/connections/distro blocks,etc. throughout the truck,and a PAC SWI X interface to keep the steering wheel controls (if you've got $60 to spare, it makes life a little more comfy). I'm not a huge audiophile, i just love my music and drive long distances, so i like to be comfortable. it works.

Truck also has a Delta single lid aluminum crossover toolbox and a bedliner, and sitting at home waiting to be installed are: WAAG one piece black brush guard, Husky molded floorliners all around incl. center hump. Plans for it in the near future are: black Halo Projector headlights with H7 6000k HID's, and some PIAA or HELLA fog lights for the brush guard.

a little about me: I'm in the military (Army), been in for a few years now. I've been alot of places and seen/done alot of things, but most of all, I love what i do, and I plan to stay in for a while.

I primarily use the truck to transport my crotch rocket, a 2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R with plenty of work done to it. For those riders who may be reading this, i'm also a member of the www.zx-10r.net forum. can't really think of much else...just glad to have stumbled across this forum (google search), it's a great resource and i plan to stick around for a bit. if you made it this far through my complete bio & memoirs, here are some pics for ya:

tr11.gif

tr15.gif

PICT0868.gif

tr110.gif

and one of me at work(deployment) for s & g:

ObservationBreak6.gif

take it easy:head:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
welcome nice truck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the welcome, everyone. hopefully in the next few weeks i will have everything done to it (parts that are waiting to be installed,etc.) and i'll get some new pics up.

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts
I don't usually like people...but if you're fighting for my freedoms, I say, "Welcome, and thank you."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts