1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:waytogo: I like it..

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
how much did that cost mod Dan? And what all is involved in rigging them up. Ive been thinking of doing it. :bowtie:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I like em! I was thinking about putting some on, worried I might rip em off on a limb or some shit though.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys....

Stu- i got a kit from pepboys for 21 bucks...came with all five lights, wiring and a switch. Its easier with two ppl but all it requires is some measuring and drilling. I used self tapping screws so i didnt have to drill holes except for the wire.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DE- they actually dont stick up that high. I lost at most an inch of clearance, which can make a difference but hey if they break they break heh.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
yeah for 25 bucks it wouldnt be a huge loss, I may put some on over teh break.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
thanks guys....

Stu- i got a kit from pepboys for 21 bucks...came with all five lights, wiring and a switch. Its easier with two ppl but all it requires is some measuring and drilling. I used self tapping screws so i didnt have to drill holes except for the wire.
shit its worth it for $21 bucks :head:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i had a set on my 89 RCLB. i liked em. i have thought about getting the new ones to complete my HD look, but i think it would look dumb. those look good on lifted trucks like yours :rocking:

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
lowred said:
i had a set on my 89 RCLB. i liked em. i have thought about getting the new ones to complete my HD look, but i think it would look dumb. those look good on lifted trucks like yours :rocking:
how bout a hood?

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
lowred said:
how was your 89 tricked out? :bowtie:

·
Registered
658 Posts
it would probabl scare the shit out of people on the road at night.......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts