GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let GMFS know that we are pleased to announce the release of a new 4" Rough Country lift for the 99-06 NBS 4x4.
This lift is a great option for those who want to run 33s with a good stance.

Here is some info on the kit:

Kit Contents:
Front: Lifted knuckles, differential drop brackets, front & rear drop crossmembers, durable skid plate, sway-bar links, half-shaft spacers, and torsion bar crossmember drop brackets.

Rear: 3" lifted blocks and u-bolts.

Shocks: Kit includes (4) Nitro 9000 shocks.

Description:
One-piece, high clearance front crossmembers give plenty of ground clearance for improved off-road performance. New lifted knuckles maintain proper steering and ball joint angles.

Benefits:
• Will work with Auto Trac.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Newly Redesigned - Easier Installation!
• Designed to reuse factory compression travel stop.

Specs:
• Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
• Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
• Recommended Tire Size: 33x12.50

We will be running a great package price (lift, kicker braces, and steering stabilizer) for a limited time for GMFS members, so PM me if interested...
**We are a authorized Rough Country dealer!***

Thanks,
Jon
STP

·
GMC Owner
1,464 Posts
Idk why anyone would want this when the 6" kit is the exact same price.

Rough country should invest in ways to make their current kits even better. IMHO

·
GMC Owner
1,464 Posts
well on RCX the kit price is 999. but that doesnt include the steering stabilizer and kicker bars. I think the kicker bars are an extra 90, and the steering stabilizer is like 30 or something. So wait and see what kind of price he will give you.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'd be interested in the price as well.

Anyone know if the 6" can be set to 4"? Would you just need smaller blocks for the back to do this?

·
My hero vvvvv
1,958 Posts
you could really decrank a 6" and run at 4 I guess, but it might be real soft i dunno, I already have a bodylift so I don't want a sky high 6" kit, I want a 4"

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Dont most 6inch kits really only drop the diff like 4.5 in or so anyway? Might as well get that kit and leave it decranked at 4.5

·
My hero vvvvv
1,958 Posts
Dont most 6inch kits really only drop the diff like 4.5 in or so anyway? Might as well get that kit and leave it decranked at 4.5
if you decrank you are making the front spring rate softer, especially doing it 2+ inches

like I said before some people don't want 6, I want 4

geez

·
Registered
4,680 Posts

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Your best bet to get ahold of Jon is to call him.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts