GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some people hate this company, i've heard others love their products. Just saw something new figured i'd post it.

NEW!!! Radius Arm solid axle conversion kit" 1988-1998 2wd/4wd
(shipping soon)

Massive 2" extended links provide more suspension articulation for Off-Roading
Rebuildable Flex Joints increase wheel travel while reducing suspension binding
Adjustable track bar for precise axle location.
Large 2.5" coilovers help dampen the bumps while keeping you in control
Made from 1/4" steel CNC formed brackets
Welding required

2250 with coilovers made by FOA

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Just a basic Radius arm setup like older fords ran. It works well just not as good as a linked setup. Do the springs come with it or you have to purchase the coils urself?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Price aint that bad imo especially when u add up a new ORU kit with hoops and dual shocks along with a nice set of leafs and all that good stuff.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
with good fab skills how hard is this kit to build your self using specs form a dodge first then improving upon it, thats the way i would do it but then again im not good with suspension geometry

·
CENTEXOFFROAD
1,348 Posts
with good fab skills how hard is this kit to build your self using specs form a dodge first then improving upon it, thats the way i would do it but then again im not good with suspension geometry
If I had a bunch of disposable money, I would do a double triangulated 4 link front and rear, but I don't so, if I can buy a kit, Im all for it.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
here read this about ORD. not a good company and the more i read the more problems with their service and products i find

read http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63549&highlight=sas+kit+avoid

i wouldnt buy a kit from them. also for the price you could buy the heims and round stock coilovers etc to build your own setup.
yea well, i didn't buy the ORU i pointed out that you bought either :crazy:

but the setting everthing up is the hard part
exactly what i was thinking, not exactly hard but the most crucial area where you don't wanna fuck up

1 - 20 of 37 Posts