GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ive been very busy with work and school and I havent had much time to get on here so I figured I would fill you guys in alittle. . . I finally got my new box finished for my 2 10's and the box is forward firing, and it is all under the rear bench seat, including the amp. Im now working on my new console which will hold 2 downward firing 10's (hopefully JL W3V2's), and 2 billet cup holders that I made at the machine shop I work at (the console will be glassed and painted to match the truck. Secondly, I took out my back seat and striped it so my mom and I can get to work on re-apolstering all my seats. They will be burgundy and black leather 2 tone (to match the paint). And third, last week I ordered my new steel rollpan, tailgate handle re-locator, and brand new tailgate. The rollpan and handle re-locator is from FBI Mini. I had them weld in a lincense plate box in the middle and Im shaving the whole roll pan when it gets here (which should be tomorrow or friday (9/17). And on to the paint sceme. . . Its goin to be the same burgundy that it comes from the factory but with A LOT of pearl and then from the body line that goes just below the windows, all above that will be painted jet black. Im goin to re-polish my front billet grill, b/c it has no major flaws except for the fact that it is 10 years old, and then I picked up all my new head lights and parking lights (crystal version) last week. Im starting on paint this weekend, and my mom is ordering interior hopefully next week, and yes I am doing all the welding and body work myself along with a family friend. :D :D Im looking forward to getting this done, it needs paint. Ill keep all you guys informed. . . lata :D

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
groundscraper said:
Sounds good man. Pics would be nice.
:word: but it sounds really nice what your doing, i love the billet cup holder idea

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All my stuff came in today,(my rollpan, tailgate handle re-locator, & tailgate handle filler) so saturday morning I can take it up to the shop and start preping it. . . Ill take pictures as I go and show you guys the trasformation. . . :D lata

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the tailgate done wednesday, and it looks sweet. I'm doin the rollpan tomorrow (monday) and HOPEFULLY a week from today Ill have the whole truck in primer. . . If not the weekend of the 9th. But thats just an update. If someone will host some pictures for me I can email the pics to them. . . lata guys, email me at [email protected] if you can host some pics :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man, hopefully tomorrow night I can get those up there, after I get my rollpan done. Ill put some pics of that on there too, Ill let ya guys know, lata

1 - 8 of 8 Posts